Hi! I’m Jesper. You’ve found the place where I advertise my current set of crypto keys and fingerprints.
There’s a GPG-signed version of the markdown behind this page here.
- Twitter (But seriously, let’s not support the birdsite. Decentralisation FTW!)
- DN42 peering
The following are the best ways to contact me securely and/or anonymously. Since I cannot guarantee that the the fingerprints listed below are always 100% up-to-date, please also verify them through a different channel.
- Signal: I use Signal on my phone. If you have my number feel free to add me. If you want my number, reach out using one of the public methods below.
- Keybase: @graffen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GnuPG
03CD 582F 13C0 682C 8F52 9C05 8417 0D85 CAEB D4B2
- Matrix: @graffen:data.coop
- OTR (Jabber/XMPP): email@example.com
6A99F136 E66972B9 B169D5B3 458828D1 4003240F
- firstname.lastname@example.org/Qubes Fingerprint:
You can share files with me directly if you use Nextcloud. My federation ID is:
Jabber / XMPP
I run a Jabber/XMPP server that is open for anyone to sign up on and use to chat with thousands of other jabber users around the globe. See more here.
Personal CA root certificate
Read my latest GnuPG key Transition Notice
Key signing policy
I will sign your PGP key if you ask me to, and I have somehow verified that the identity of the key matches your identity. I will probably also ask you to sign my key.
Deprecated Crypto Keys
The following keys have been deprecated for one reason or another. Please don’t use these to communicate with me. I haven’t been too good at taking backups of my Jabber OTR keys so I’ve gone through a few of them.
7818 9E24 005B 0933 0CF6 2536 416C 5A0D D9FA 2EE5
73B09ADB A4EFF7D4 42A3FC69 35E18AF5 73DEFDCC
00C4C549 F8AEE802 A72452DC 50505408 2FB0AC91
59C3E1EF 4D17DB9F A73FB5C3 4AEEFE35 76FB11A9